Do you struggle with daily anxieties? We all do. Hear from Maria some things we can do to address our anxieties so that it becomes a helpful energy not a hindering one. This is an interactive discussion where you’ll hear from Maria her thoughts and ideas and also be able to share your journey and learn from each other’s experiences. Erin shares her personal journey overcoming anxiety.
Anxiety can take a significant toll on our mental well-being. The good news is that there are tools and techniques we can use to address our daily anxieties and even more importantly, by building our self-awareness around anxiety, we can work to identify our feelings of anxiousness sooner and address them effectively.
Maria is a licensed therapist (LCSW) and the founder of Healing Blue. She will be leading this interactive discussion around identifying and addressing our daily anxieties.
Have questions of your own around anxiety, bring them over!
Points of conversation could include:
● What is your definition of anxiety?
● What are some tools and techniques that have helped your anxiety?
● What does our daily anxiety tell us?
● Is it normal to feel anxiety on a regular basis?
● What are some ways in which we can navigate our daily anxieties?